TOWN OF UNION DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
1024 BUCKLEY HIGHWAY
UNION CT, 06076
Phone (860) 684-4706 Fax (860) 684-8830
“This Institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider”
TOWN OF UNION RFP
The Town of Union request for proposal, for the paving of our transfer station area covering
approximately 2,400 square yards.
1. Removal or reclamation of existing asphalt.
2. Re-grading and compacting of area.
3. Installation of3″ bituminous asphalt 2 1 ½” courses compacted in between.
4. Installation of 100 feet of cape cop curbing.
5. Town will supply any needed material for final grade.
6. Work will need to be completed in a one week time period due to scheduling.
7. Work must be completed before November 1, 2023.
8. Final measurements completed and agreed upon prior to payment.
9. All questions to go through public works, contact information below.
10. Proposals will be accepted until September 27ᵗʰ 2023.
• All bidders are encouraged to inspect project prior to submitting bids. To arrange a walk
through contact public works at 860-684-4706.
• The Town of Union reserves the right to refuse any and all proposals.
David D. Eaton
Director of Public Works