Old Home Day ~ August 18
Old Home Day 2018 9:00am to 5:00pm - Come early! Get a free gift at the Union Old Home Day Committee booth till we run out!
- Start with a Morning Coffee and Donuts at the Union Library
- Explore the Open House at the Union Historical Society Museum on the Green from 9:00am – Noon
- Visit the "Vendors On The Green" including Union's very own Wesley's Warriors, Hatchet Hills Farm Sugar House and Union Church bake sale, as well as Chain Saw Artist Eric Brown, The National Guard with a Helicopter and lots More....
- Carnival Games by the Union School including "Dunk the Principal" and Free Cotton Candy
- Annual Chicken BBQ by the Union Fire Department
- Free Sno Cones by the Union Old Home Day Committee
- Raffles - A huge thanks to Launa Trinque
- Music Festival - Featuring Second Helping (Mike Gallison), Fever Band (Acoustic version of Rock and Roll) and our very own Carl Myers and Janice Parsons
- Coming back this year.... The Softball game! Come play or watch and socialize! Bring your chairs! If you are interested in playing, please contact Steve Jackopsic at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the latest info of activities and vendors please check out the Old Home Day Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UnionCTOldHomeDay/
If you would like to volunteer to help with Old Home Day, please contact Tiffany Ko-Szych at email@example.com or 203-218-7680.
Come on out for a day of fun with your families, friends and neighbors!